Beta 0.7.7e Patch Notes

Any quick way to insert affix stone into the Craft kit ?

playing on patch D for now, thanks for the update Sarno :slight_smile:

After the steam update my items and characters are gone, is there a solution for that?

I see you are still looking for crash. Nice. But most of all what would you do for losted character.

I lost my 2 higher character (level 66 and 79). At this point i won’t play at this game, you know the time we spent to rach this level…

Maybe i’m alone and i won’t spam your forum for week if nothing is done but i feel like if i’ll have to wait the realease in a few month to play again…

I’ve suspended the update after reading that it can wipe your characters/items.

Steam will not let me play the game without updating now so looks like I’ll wait and play something else. Sorry for the two players above, I know it’s a beta but it’s not nice to lose everything like that.

Edit: I can tell Steam to not auto update and then run the game directly from the .exe in the installation folder. This allows you to continue to play using 0.7.7d.

Blockquote
Summon Healing Totem no longer has a cooldown by default.
Blockquote

I seem to have a 3s cd after using the charge, not sure if it supposed to happen.

If you haven’t updated the game you can navigate to the Last Epoch folder and start the game through the “Last Epoch.exe”

After my mate Llama updated his with no issue I decided to take the risk and updated to 0.7.7e

All my stuff is still there and I haven’t lost anything luckily. I’m not sure why this issue is only affecting some people?

Updates do not wipe characters or items.

Seppuku first posted about their issue a week ago, so it is definitely unrelated to Patch 0.7.7e. I haven’t seen a detailed post from Celsodiniz, but I would suspect that their issue is unrelated - likely due to a crash, a power outage, or other similar problem.

Thanks Sarno, that makes sense then.

Had me worried to not apply the patch for a while, it’s good to know not to worry about this in the future :slight_smile:

As already reported, it may have been a coincidence that it happened to me just after the update.
Before the update I just closed the game, there may have been an error and not shown on the screen.

Does this only affect the standalone launcher? I’d suppose now with steam saving the data in its cloud there should be no loss of characters even with instant power loss or crash.

It this an update or a role back (standalone launcher) ?

Aura of decay is TOTAL garbage now. Either put in a way to get the frequency as high as it was or replace it with another aura skill that is actually playable, currently it’s not. Also, you need to tune one shots from mobs. It’s almost impossible to determine why one hit will do 600+ but others do 40. The nice thing is being able to tests with ghosts after the one shot. I’ve played multiple 50+ HC chars, and the one-shot seems to be the same across all classes so it feels more mob dependent as opposed to character related. I really hope you better understand the aura of decay changes so that you can make it playable again. From someone who is HC only in everything, there is serious risk vs reward and it makes that skill/ play style a real adrenaline rush.

–rrBADASS

1 Like