Beta 0.7.7d Patch Notes

Skills

Tempest Strike

• Augury grants 10% chance to proc per point (from 5%) and can have 3 points allocated (from 5)
  • Winter’s Chill grants 75% freeze rate multiplier (from 50%), but can have 4 points allocated (from 5).
  • With the Wind’s crit chance bonus now also applies to Lightning Bolt. Previously it only applied to Tempest Strike.
  • Chilling Blows can have 4 points allocated (from 3).
  • Reinforced Stone can have 4 points allocated (from 3).
  • Static can have 4 points allocated (from 3).

Performance

• Improved the performance of Sleet Weavers and Ice Weavers.
  • Improved the performance of Voidwing Nests.

User Interface

• Several options are now saved between game sessions:
    • Chat messages
    • Chat filter
    • Minimap zoom
    • Overlay map zoom and opacity
  • Chat can now be enabled/disabled under the Social tab in Settings. Previously the option was only present on the side of the chat window.

Uniques

• Added new art for Arek’s Bones and Heirloom of the Last Nomad.

Enemies

• Reduced the health of Marsh Queen Beetles by 13%.
    • They will still be quite strong at endgame but this is due to the scaling system rather than the enemy itself. We’ll be looking into this in future.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug preventing some users from loading characters or creating new ones, particularly after a crash.
  • Fixed the Reset Monolith button not working.
  • Fixed Arcane Ascendance’s nodes that interact with its cooldown working incorrectly.
  • Fixed Lightning Blast’s Mortal Capacitor node not working correctly.
  • Fixed a possible cause of players sometimes getting stuck when returning to Echo of a World.
  • Fixed Shrines sometimes being inaccessible in the Burning Forest monolith layout.
  • Fixed a bug where the extra proc chance from Tempest Strike’s Charged node only applied when below 20% health rather than 35%.
  • Fixed a bug where blood scorpion enemies were not animating correctly.
  • Fixed Ucenui Sphere not specifying the cooldown for creating Water Orbs on its tooltip. The cooldown is 3 seconds.
11 Likes

There will be a 0.7.7e I suppose

Ohh wow, nice.

@Hackaloken The options aren’t saved between game session in my account ;).

I thought my build was weak, not that the beetles had a lot of life, it seems it was both kk.

This is the correct way to keep your community fans happy! Thanks so much for your hard work during this hard moment for the world!

A good first step, but in my opinion they are still way too tanky compared to other enemies.

Chat does not work at all now. The overlay zoom slider does not work at all now. Not sure what else was broken by the patch but that’s what I noticed right away

Responded to your post in #bug-reports. :slightly_smiling_face: