- Re-added the Hypercharge node: When doublecasting, Lightning Blast has a chance to quadruple cast.
- Decreased the delay between double casts to 0.25 seconds (from 0.5 seconds).
- You can no longer double cast (or quadruple cast) while channeling Lightning Blast.
- Anomaly’s Anticipation node now reduces the cooldown of Anomaly by 1 second per point (from 20% reduced cooldown recovery speed per point)
- This means that the cooldown goes 12 -> 11 -> 10 -> 9, rather than 12 -> 10 -> 8.6 -> 7.5
- Increased the base damage of Time Rot by 17%.
- Kermode’s Cage now only grants mana on kill while in Werebear Form.
- Fixed a bug with the scaling of Necrotic Wisps that made them vastly overpowered in the Arena.
- Fixed a bug preventing the Magma Arena from loading.
- Fixed a bug where having Entangling Roots equipped would cause increasing lag over time, especially if you had the Nourish node equipped and opened the skills window rapidly.
- Fixed Lightning Blast’s Convergence node not working.
- Fixed Anomaly’s Swiftrest node granting 30% cooldown recovery speed per point, rather than the stated 10%.
- Fixed a bug where Rebuke would not start channelling if the location under your mouse was not accessible.
- Fixed Lightning Blast not playing a sound if you have the Focal Blast node.
- Fixed a bug where it was hard to see the details of a Shrine if you had recently hovered over an enemy.
- Fixed a missing material on Ethereal Revenants.
- Fixed the keybind display for the Portal button expanding into the next slot on some keybinds.
- Fixed the tooltip for Judgement’s Holy Blast node not stating what it does.