Beta 0.7.7 Patch Notes

Adaptive spell damage looks really awful, i played on sentinel with 5 sigils i had +40 flat spell damage, and those 40 spell damage gave me way less than staff with 600% , looking at conversion examples top bases will give around 50-60 flat spell damage. But we will sere how itll play out in the game.

So no fixes for all the broken void knight idols? :frowning:

Sounds like some good changes in general gameplay, can’t wait to test them out as soon as this huuuge patch is downloaded :slight_smile:
Thank you for the week-end job guys!

You guys are amazing. Keep up the great work!

Insane patch congratulations on your hard work, and even more so during these hard circumstances. Thanks a lot @EHG and keep up the splendid work, the game is shaping up to be what we hoped it to be and much more/better even !!

Where’s Hypercharge???

Edit: That said, it does look a lot nicer, even with the gfx set to minimum (due ot the unmentionable build). It reminds me of the difference between Star Trek TNG tv show & the TNG film.

So many improvements - thanks EHG team for the massive update!

Have a virtual fist bump from me! :fist_right: :fist_left:

I guess I’ll be staying home for a couple more days

1 Like

What a new plethora of things to test, thanks for all your hard work, devs!

It was almost impossible to tell when it went off and just did a little too much damage so we were having to add a big downside to the node and it didn’t feel good. We may revisit it down the road.

Just WOW on in-game improvements. The game runs so smoother now and the new HUD is just perfect.

Thank you for the hard work guys!

1 Like

I work hard guys, very well! But unfortunately I expected the AVERAGE DAMAGE or DPS count on the skills and the toolbox. It’s all right! excellent job.

Yea, we know a lot of people were hoping for that to be in these notes. We’re still working on it.

1 Like

Amazing. Keep up the good work!

Waited so long for this patch! Now its here! Great job guys keep up all the great work you guys do! i’m so excited!

Okay. Played for a while, tried Primalist becase of new animations and well done devs. I actually really enjoyed new animations, there are few, which I didn’t like (like spear animation repeating over and over again) but overall, if this is where animations will be after update, I am pretty happy with that.

One thing I dislike…or better, felt weird is your new destructibles. It’s cool and everything, but does it really need explode in that fashion? :smiley: Planks and wood shrapnel are literally flying like 10 meters in every direction. Maybe if you would hit it with some powerful spell, it would be fine but I just smack it with my weapon and it’s flying everywhere. :thinking:

Last thing I noticed are weird graphics artifacts in underground areas. It looks like typical GFX artifacts, when GPU overheat but I turned off my overclocking, my temperature was under control (70 C) so I am not sure but it happens in certain areas much more often.

Overall, great patch, can’t wait for release.

EDIT: Just want to confirm performance boost here. Now I have stable 70-80 fps on 1440p when I was dropping even under 50 before.

1 Like

Amazing ! So what was the surprise thing in this patch ?

That was speculation by a member of the community; nothing more.

comes out at 0.7.8

Haha you know its going to be a good patch when the notes require a table of contents. Almost 27gb though and I can’t stay up, guess I’ll be trying it after work tomorrow.