- Optimized the visuals for Abyssal Echoes, Bone Slam (Bone Golem), Blood Splatter, Detonate Corpse, and Glacier.
- Reduced the damage of Flame Paladins, Ice Weavers, Osprix Vanguards, and Rime Giants.
- Increased the damage of Yrun.
- You can now right click on the modifier or support item slot in the crafting window to empty it.
- You can now swap out modifier and support items for a different type by right clicking.
- Fixed Runes and Glyphs besides Rune of Removal and Glyph of Stability not appearing in the Crafting Items tab. The items themselves were not deleted, so you will have the correct amount of each type after updating to this patch.
- Fixed being unable to view comparison info and other data for items on the ground using modifier keys (alt and ctrl).
- Fixed Runes being deleted if they are in the crafting panel and then replaced by a Shard.
- Fixed Heoborea failing to load if you had loaded multiple characters in a single game session.
- Fixed a bug where Frozen Ire did not remove its per level bonus when unequipped.
- Added more failsafes for item loading and saving.
- Fixed being able to drag items while holding right click.
- Fixed the sound for dropping items also playing when items are picked up.
- Fixed the Mirage Staff base type not fitting in the hands of the player correctly.