Beta 0.7.10c Patch Notes

Loot Filter

• Rules can now be renamed, which will improve clarity when placing several rules of the same type next to each other.
  • Improved the default names for several types of rules.
  • The color picker now opens automatically when setting a rule to Recolor.
  • The Loot Filter toggle key now only disables the Loot Filter while the key is being held down.
  • Fixed an oversight preventing the lowest tier of body armour being available for rules.

Arena

• Pack density scales up to a 17% lower maximum and scales up 20% more slowly.
  • Enemy movement speed scales up 25% more quickly, but the maximum is unchanged.

Enemies

• Fixed an oversight causing Magic/Rare enemy mod restrictions for the Arena applying to all enemies in the game.
    • Mods that could not spawn in the arena such as “Fracturing”, “Summoning”, “Twinned” and the new “nearby allies take less damage” could not spawn at all.
    • Mods that could not spawn on magic enemies in the arena, such as the new resistance shred mods, could not spawn on magic enemies at all.
  • Resistance Shred mods cannot spawn on magic packs that have more than 4 enemies.
  • The “revives after two seconds” mod can no longer spawn in the Arena.
  • Giant Crabs no longer appear in such large numbers in the Monolith.
  • Fixed an oversight where Void Horrors could not spawn in endgame.

Skills

Devouring Orb

• Abyssal Juggernaut no longer grants elemental resistance and can have a maximum of 5 points allocated (from 6). It still grants void resistance.

Firebrand

• The Charring, Kindling, and Inflame nodes now only apply to Firebrand, rather than globally. This was the originally intended functionality.

Items

• Improved the Tier 6 and Tier 7 values of all non-set resistance affixes. For example, T7 fire resistance can now roll up to 60% (from 45%).

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused a high intensity and long duration screenshake if lots of different sources of screenshake happened rapidly. This was most common in the Husk of Elder Pannion fight.
  • Added a failsafe to allow old characters to complete the Finding Pannion quest.
  • Fixed a bug where switching weapons would unsummon companions.
  • Fixed a bug where switching weapons during a combo ability would allow using a single part of the combo repeatedly.
  • Fixed a bug where the Mage specific Chance To Shock On Hit With Lightning Skills affix could not roll on any items. It can now roll on mage specific helmets and body armour.
  • Fixed a bug where the Sentinel specific Increased Smelters Wrath Damage affix could not roll on any items. It can now roll on sentinel specific helmets and body armour.
  • Fixed the Void Knight’s Temporal Corruption node not adding Void damage.
  • Fixed Thorn Shield granting 20 armour rather than the stated 40.
  • Fixed a bug where Rive had a fire icon displayed in the skills panel despite not being able to acquire the fire tag.
  • Clarified several Infernal Shade node tooltips.
  • Fixed some NPCs floating above the ground in Last Archive.
  • Fixed an arch not fading out when it blocks the camera in Heorot’s Arena and Heorot’s Temple.
  • Fixed NPCs having incorrect voice lines in Echo of a World and Gladiator’s Rest.
  • Fixed ragdoll forces being identical for all enemies of a given type, leading to less randomization.
  • Fixed Desert Skullen not having outlines when moused over.
18 Likes

Awesome! Digging in soon!

2 Likes

Good changes.

1 Like

Next step remove familiar mod from the game :stuck_out_tongue: jokes aside good steps cant wait to see what else comes. great work guys <3

1 Like

Another step into the right direction! Awesome

That was fast! Video breakdown coming tonight! Thanks as always Eleventh Hour Games!

thanks for the speedy updates, excellent work as always <3

also:

@Llama8 RIP

Annoying, certainly, but it does make the build cheaper to run so you could probably drop Mana Strike (or use it less often) & take 3 points in Blade Weaver instead.

RIP. Just when I started levelling to make a Spellblade this morning. I’ll stick with it though, sure it’ll still be fun

1 Like

Appreciate the attitude. :slight_smile:

I certainly hope it is! Let us know if it isn’t and we’ll see what we can do to fix that.

4 Likes

i chose not to go that route on my spellblade and it’s working out just fine. as llama mentioned, taking some points in blade weaver (top of spellblade tree) is a more than viable alternative.

It is, it just does a bit less damage. It’s not too bad, especially since you can now take 3-4 points in Blade Weaver & get most of the “lost” damage back.

Edit: With 3 points in Blade Weaver, I’m still doing ~200k Flame Reave hits when the stars align (several stacks of Reen’s Ire + Enchant Weapon buff) but most of them are closer to 150k depending on the number of Reen’s Ire stacks.

Hah, take that you silly Meruna Ogres

Great work as usual :wink:

1 Like

There goes my capped elemental resistance. :slightly_frowning_face:
It was just too strong and too easy to cap ele and void resistance with it.

Sweet. The dual sex merchant in mono now looks like a woman and sounds like one too.

Will Shatter Strike - Cold Steel get a fix? :smiley:

That Screenshake bug made my brain mushy! Glad this is fixed. Time to turn on screenshake again :partying_face:

Excellent changes!