[Beta 0.7.0C] Moltenskin Sorcerer build guide UPDATE. "Elementalist" here!

got a nice scepter in the bank , i will try to craft it --> Lightning damage and Lightning damage as leech health + lightning damage , and change the relic also

Leech + potion craft

Actually leeching from the gloves

beside this yup i have potion craft on Helmet +x health gained on potion use , shield x% increased health regen for 4 seconde on potion use

About stunning , hhmm i didnt felt any stun problem , my problem 99% come from the necrotic mob actly

The nod " out of Body " is taking the current amount of HP ? Not on the total maximum hp ?

PS

Amulet

What is your amulet ?

As DMILLZ said,
Glancing Blow is useful, I did not notice this.
So I fixed about craft in this guide.

Thank you for your advice, DMILLZ !

Wow…I deleted my reply to you.

Did you check to craft lightning damage as leech on Sceptre?
I have convince that it is useful, because I checked it.

Yes, OUT OF BODY refer to your current amount of hp, not your total maximum hp.
So maximum hp is important too.
because OUT OF BODY can generate more ward by enough leech.

about protections

I studied stats in this game from wiki. It say
each protection= Amount of Protection/Total Health Pool + Amount of Protection

example1

X = 500 / (2000 + 500)
X = 0.2
We can save 20% taking damage.

example2

X = 500 / (4000 + 500)
X = 0.11
We can save 11% taking damage.

From above, As I thought, much ward decrease effect of protections.
We can level up more, and can gain more ward, so effect of protections will be lesser and lesser.
So, I think that crafting protections is not much useful to high ward style. (for now)
However, If you think that you need protections for your comfort playing, I recommend it.

reference

Character Stats - Official Last Epoch Wiki

Thank you for your question.
I learned a lot about this game !

Hello !

So yes i did tried the scepter craft , sadly not a double T5 but still… so it give more survavibilty yeah, thanks for it :slight_smile: now about the damage i wasnt Ble to test the i didnt find good scepter yet… and i fractured my own…

Well glancing bow is working against spell ? Isnt it only against " hit " to me " hit" is done by melee, no ? Or maybe they count the spell as hit also ?

Hi.
Glancing blow works against spell, maybe.
Glancing blow do not work against DOT.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.