Base ability damage and outfit on loggin screen

first and most importantly im wondering if there are any plans on adding ability’s base damage or if there is already a way to know other than trying it out on dummy soon as you get it ? ie: diablo 2 used to give you numbers like chain lightning would do 1-3 damage base then go up as you level the skills or increase the damage. i would like to see this implemented it would help fix issues where people keep wondering does this affect that. or does x kind of damage help this x skill. i think it would make it easier figuring out what works best for each classes.

on a side note now i don’t know how hard or how effort consuming that may be but it would be fun to see your character’s gear in the loggin screen or at least some sort of placeholder for exemple if im using a 2hand sword at least show the weapon im holding. would make it feel more personal it could really only be weapons but I found it being one of the things that would give me a sort of bond with my characters seeing the gears i worked to get on the character i worked on and thinking he looks badass. :slight_smile: so i tough id just throw it out there :smiley:

edit1 cancelled edit2: found a post dating a year ago on redit where sarno said they plan to add base damages at release … is this still on the horizon?

Skill DPS is in phase 4:

I havent looked at the forecast in a very long time - so there is actually 2 more end game systems coming plus an update to Monoliths?

EHG need to sell this more or please give an idea of what the end end game will be as I assumed it was a Monolith revamp/Arenas and more story therefore more maps/enemies/class but this means theres only probably 50% of content currently

There’s 3 (Gates of Memorium, Epoch’s Call & Eternity Caches)plus whatever Lost Memories are. The monolith update happened in 0.7.8 (or possibly 0.7.7).

There are some brief vague explanation on the website, maybe we get more informations, once the new website goes online. (Which should happening before the end of the year)

Also MoF Update happend in 0.7.9^^

Pfft, numbers, who needs them…

@Shrukn
https://lastepochgame.com/end-game-systems/

Lost Memories sound more like a way to get buffs rather than an end-game system like maps.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.