Baby Scorpions

Anyone have any information on baby scorpians? Here’s what i would like to know

1. Do they have same stats as the scorpian? resist/life/base damage.
  2. Does the scorpian tree affect them at all other than just the 4 nodes in the bottom left
  3. Do they get the poison on hit chance from entangling roots like the scorpian himself?
  4. Are they a companion or a minion? yes theres a difference for some of the passive skill nodes

Can we please get icons for them at the top of the screen with health bars? there so small i wanna see if there alive and how fast they die. Thank you :slight_smile:

This question could use a bit of Dev Love. Companions or minions- enquiring minds want to know!

There’s a post here from the devs that say that the baby scorps are minions (& therefore can’t be revived), but I’m seeing them go into a downed state & be revivable but only by their “mother”. I’ve no idea what stats they have/etc though.

Thats my post… lol. And baby scorpion are the scorpions minions, not ours. Thats why the mother revives them not us.

I totally noticed that…

I feel like the devs may be trying (or perhaps should) to make a distinction between minions (need to be resummoned when they die) and companions (can be revived when they die) despite both benefiting from the same mods (minion damage/health/etc).

What you say about the babies being the mother’s minions makes sense, but it’d be nice if the mother’s AI could be tweaked to have it go & automatically res the downed babies outside of combat without having to be dragged over.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.