Auto picking up shards and runes, and pausing (single mode) needed!

I just find my inventory has maybe more than total 15k shards. :rofl:
Picking up these shard one by one and stash them might had taken me lots of time.
So I just hope this work can be done by just walking across them :rofl:

The other thing is to have pausing (at least in single mode), I think it will be great help. :rofl:
Thanks!

9 Likes

Oh yes that’s something I said as well. Autopickup for shards should be a QoL thing.

2 Likes

Autopick could have more range too

1 Like

I’m against this because it would even further the speed of the game and some builds would never stop because they pick up all the intresting stuff while driveby murdering everything.

2 Likes

Definitely in favor for auto-pickup on shards. Like with gold, there is no reason NOT to pick it up, thus it should be automated. ARPGs are the genre with the most profound wrist injuries, so anything to allelviate that would be awesome.

I’ve asked for autopickup on components in Grim Dawn for years, but they never added it there :frowning:

Ive heard talk about auto pick up on shards and ive heard the devs were leaning both ways on this but decided on its current state. Arts gave me a really good reason why this was but i just dont remember what it was.

@ReimerhArts

A good news to you, Grim Dawn have autopick on components already. Have fun my friend.

Agree for autoloot rune and also yeah why not the pause in solo game.
I would like the color of crafting mat to be another color than unique items …Something like grey, orange or dunno but not brown ?
This feedback teased my mind since a moment because of a friend… He was at house and when he saw crafting mat drop he keep saying : Wow ! an unique item , identify and let’s see…He really guessed it was a good item… lol ^^ So i had to explain him it’s was just crafting material and isaw on this face this disapointment.

Yeah, let me +1 this request for auto looting/stashing of crafting materials. It’s not something people won’t pickup, so it should very well be auto picked up. Don’t go the PoE way of creating content that is “supposed” to be ignored in favor of speed. 99% of us aren’t speed running the game.

Now autoloot for non-crafting mats, I’m very much against. This way the game would just become a drive-by magnet.

1 Like

Ah nice, but with over 1000 hours on GD im ready for a different game to sink my teeth in. :slight_smile:

Just want to say I’m in favor of auto pick up for crafting materials as well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1! Would also like it if shards and other crafting mats were stashed automatically rather than having to click the “Stash Materials” button. Also, a way to increase pick up radius would be nice e.g. an affix like “+1 potions and increased pick up radius” (or “increases pick up radius by X%”).

I’m currently against auto-stashing, but pro auto-pickup as an option. I don’t stash all shards since I tend to sell quite a lot of them (playing HC Solo there is a need for gold for my gambling addiction before most gear has reached an OK level)

1 Like

Ah yes, that’s a fair point. I haven’t found the need for gold myself so didn’t think about it that way. Perhaps a way to sell shards once stashed would be better, I just don’t like the inventory clutter and don’t see any real benefit to it.

+1 for auto pickup from my side. Auto stashing could be an option that can be toggled on an off.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.