Aura of Decay - never ending DoT

System: Intel® Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3408 MHz
GraCa: GeForce GTX 1060 3GB

I am currently using the Lich skill “Aura of Decay”.
So what happened:
I activated the Aura, killed monsters, got a level up. I put the skillpoint into ‘lasting stench’ (my first point in that passive). Next I went into the next map while having the Aura of Decay active. When I reached the other side the Poison DoT on myself would never end after deactivating the Aura.

• even after swapping the map, dying, etc.
  • if I now activate the aura again, I will get additional damage based on the dot damage I took without the aura active.

What did I expact to happen:
I expected the Poison DoT on myself to stop after some time.

• time until first death: aprox. 2minutes

If there are any more informations needed, let me know please.

Cheers

I have the same problem. Playing Lich using aura of decay and the “lasting stench” passive. BUT I assume the bug is related to the passive below on the right htat gives a chance to spawn a putrid thingy (decaying poison minion). Because after I unlocked aura of decay, instead I get stacking counter in the UI that shows me getting Aura of Decay stacks randomly after killing. I still spawn the minions though.

The damage I take is poison though, because it gets reduced by poison resistances.

Thanks for the reports!

We’re investigating this issue.

We’ve implemented a fix for similar issues-- can you try again and let us know if it happens still? Thanks.

It seems to be fixed.
Can’t recreate the issue anymore.

Thanks and good job.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.