"Aspect of the viper" Does the passive work with just totems and minions? it says "on hit"

So like the topic says, i dont have any skills where i go to the enemy and hit them with a sword, i just have my minions and totems, so will the “aspect of the viper” even be triggered? or is it useless? thanks in advance.

The skills im using are “frenzy totem, thorn totem, entangling roots, wolves and scorpion”

I can’t remember the wording on that, but unless it says that your minions can trigger it (which I don’t think it does) then they only benefit from if when you trigger it. Given your skill load out, I suspect that all of the Primalist’s aspects wont be particularly useful for you.

1 Like

oh that sucks for me, i put 10 points in that. it says “you and your companions have increased melee attack speed. when you hit an enemy, you have a chance for you and your companions to be granted aspect of the viper” but i actually assumed that would also be triggered if my poison totem hit the enemy? but i guess i was wrong, the writing not too clear i think xD

No, it’s the “when you hit an enemy” that triggers it, then the “you and your companions have a chance to be granted aspect of the viper”. I think the attack speed buff is always in effect.

Having said that, perhaps the devs could highlight that relevant words:

you and your companions have increased melee attack speed. when you hit an enemy, you have a chance for you and your companions to be granted aspect of the viper

Maybe with one colour for the trigger (when you hit an enemy) and one for the effect (chance for you and your companions to be granted aspect of the viper).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.