Arena records dont save for some chars

Did several 150+ runs on character 'Misscha" and not one of them was recorded on ladder. Did just a test today for 60 arena wave and then exited arena, the record wasnt saved even with it.

my log filess Player.log (7.1 KB) Player.log (218.9 KB)

If it’s a display bug then a 150 wouldn’t get you on the ladder. Assuming they’ve not wiped the previous data.

even 60 run will get me on ladder now lol

the 100th place is wave 19

I’m going to move this thread to #bug-reports:website-bug-reports.

You definitely didn’t put it in the ‘wrong’ place, but this would help us a bit internally. Hope you don’t mind. Anything related to the website or API being there is convenient for us.

it doesnt show up in ingame ladder too!!!

but maybe its related, just wanted to check that its both ingame and on site

I expected as much.

However as the game sends your new records to our servers using an API and then retrieves records using an API to display them in the in-game ladder, the same members of our staff would be working on investigating this and fixing it. I apologize if it seems weird or pedantic, but it honestly does help us to have it here. I do appreciate you checking, though! :smile:

1 Like

I reproduced this reliably with five different character with the steps below.

How to reproduce:

1. Log in any existing character (preferably one that does not have ladder score yet).
  2. Do NOT open in-game ladder.
  3. Enter arena, do 5 waves.
  4. Open ladder with web browser, search your character, it’s not there.

How to Fix:

1. Open in-game ladder. If you are bugged the ladder shows empty.
  2. Check all tabs. If any tab is not empty, you are fixed.
  3. If all tabs were empty, close in-game ladder, open it again, goto step 1. Reapeat until fixed.

After fix, do 5 more waves to see that your character is now indeed showing up on ladder.

Thank you, this tells me exactly what’s wrong.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.