Arena Keys

I’m going to keep this simple. Please let arena Keys stack while in your inventory/stash. They are not in any way different, like they don’t take you to different types of arenas, for example. There is no reason they can’t just stack.

4 Likes

Yup.

It takes about 1 minute to run a new char to the Traveller’s Camp where you can access your shared stash. Don’t need to even kill anything, just run to the camp.

This will give you 112 spaces for Arena Keys so they are not taking up stash space.

Same “muling” technique can be used for items if you haven’t got the gold to expand stash.

While that may be true, how on Earth is that a more efficient solution than just having them stack? Having to swap between characters just for inventory management is nothing but a time sink. If they stack and take up one spot, problem solved with no time wasted.

I totally agree with the stacking idea. I didn’t say muling was more efficient. Was just offering a quick solution to your issue.

Muling does, however, allow players to store items on chars (zero gold cost, no limit to how many chars you can have, sort items onto different chars by type or rarity etc) instead of buying more tabs which increase by 10k gold per tab.

Yep, arena key stacking is needed.

Ah, ok. I totally know all about muling, I’ve done it far more times than I care to admit in games. I’m just kinda done with doing it nowadays. I’m older now (43) and the time I have to game is less and less by the week so when I play something, I want to play it, not play Inventory Management Simulator: 2020 Edition. That game got old years ago :smirk:.

Bah, only 43? I have more mules than that! 54 and still gaming hard.

54 huh? Oh great, next thing grandpa here is gonna be telling us is how he used to walk to school in the snow barefoot both ways :crazy_face:.

How did you know I had to share shoes every other day?

Anyway - we’ll stop it there or people will ask us to get a room.

+1 for Arena Key stacking.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.