Ardent Gladiator Supporter

hello , I bought the game from steam which is supposedly will come with it Ardent Gladiator Supporter Bundle , But i didn’t receive anything .
I have waited for two weeks and I didn’t receive anything.

Same issue here. Bought at launch of Beta.

It’s currently still being looked into.

Just wanted to post here for a second clarification. There are already several topics about this, but I’ll choose this one since it’s recent. ~.~

Well, since it’s here I’ll add my #MeToo in here :smiley:

The cosmetic Points and the Soundtrack are marked as “on release”, and personally I don’t really mind not having that Skullen pet (which will probably come later in the beta I suppose?) :smiley:

same here

Hi everyone,

I’m very sorry for the delay as we worked on resolving both this and other issues.

We have been testing a solution, and if all goes well we will be deploying it later today.

Our solution will address the following issues;

• Steam users not having access to their Juvenile Skullen in-game pet MTX.
  • Steam users not having access to their ‘Ardent Gladiator’ forum badge.
  • Steam users not having been properly assigned their 350 Cosmetic Coins.

A few caveats for the sake of transparency;

• A very small number of users with atypical names may need to contact us to have their forum supporter badges assigned by a member of staff manually. This will affect less than 1% of users, and will be caused by their names having properties which are difficult to account for. Examples include their account name having spaces or being particularly long. We will be providing an update on when it would be prudent to do this.
  • Cosmetic Coins are not yet accessible in-game, nor have we yet implemented an MTX store. I’m just mentioning CCs to reassure you that they haven’t been overlooked.
1 Like

Thank you and the team for fixing it

1 Like

As said above, we’re aware that some users will not yet have their forum badges. Contrary to my previous post, there’s no need to contact us - we have a list of account names and will be applying their badges over the next week or so. Apologies for the delay!

As the issue appears to have been fully resolved for everyone in this thread, I’m going to update the thread by marking a post as a solution. On behalf of everyone here at EHG I’d like to say thank you for your patience as we worked on a solution for this.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.