Architect Liath and area

Stopping the game just for this boss and area. Cant beat the bic****, the area is too annoying and hard, and yes and try elemental defense. The boss is annoying and hard, one simple mistake and you die, its not fair, and after die repeat all over again?
The entire area of the boss make me dont replay the game.
And please reverse the reset spaw the monstert every time that use the portal.

1 Like

What’s your glancing blow %? If it’s less than 100%, you need to get it there ASAP. Beyond that we can probably help you if you give us an idea of your build.

She is very beatable, once you get her you won’t worry about her again.

I already played noumerous builds through the story, i can definitely comprehend that alot of the newer player struggle with this boss. I also had some builds that struggled greatly against her.

While glancing blow certainly will help against her, suggesting getting 100% is just not realistic and not the right solution. Surely you should aim for having a little bit of it already, but getting 100% GB while playing through the story is very unrealistic. Especially for newer players that don’t have Affix Shards stored.
On top of that, since the difficulty in the current story spikes also with the last few chapters, people with no experience will most likely, if any first start to to realise that they need to invest in defence, when there is no more way to somewhat reasonable look out for gear with those affixes.

I would suggest that @blima could give us an outline of his build and we might are able to give him some advise on possible solutions.

But i have to agree, even as a veteran player, that it feels very punishing dying, and then needing to clear that big room in front of the boss room again everytime.

No way should a campaign boss require 100% GB.

OP is correct; it’s a very unforgiving fight, and is currently overturned, particularly the adds. It’s far worse for melee.

If you’ve already crafted Lightning/Elemental Protection on your gear, then it’s just about learning the dance. Keep moving, kill adds, dodge lightning balls, stop moving when the circle appears around you.

Good luck!

1 Like

Wait what?!! You are complaining about the only boss fight that felt like a boss fight?!! (well perhaps the one after that too)

We need MORE of these not less man… I dont usually say git gud or nonsense like that but if you are having problems and dont know how to solve it by stacking defence or resistances or just level up I dont know what to tell ya… this genre might not be for you.

I did it without any GB, thinking that it is needed is BS

If you watch this interview with Mox/Judd you’ll see that they’re going to be giving the earlier boss fights a once over. So yes, we’re going to get more of them.

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll also adjust the difficulty scaling between chapter 1 & 6 so it’s a bit more of a smooth increase between 1-6 & 7-8.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.