My Account
× My Account Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Anyone else noticing the damage for flame reave is wrong?

Maybe someone on the dev team can explain because it makes zero sense.
I have 17 melee fire damage from my weapon. 16 from my passive tree. 13 from my invokers grasp set ring and 8 from the additional damage from the skill itself. Thats 54 fire damage flat.
I have 13 intelligence (13 x 4 = 52% increased dmg) 14% from elementalist passive. 30% increased damage from Heat Wave on the Flame reave skill tree. Thats 96% increased.
So far thats 54 x .96 which = 105.84 damage
Then I have 112% more melee fire damage from the Flame Blade skill tree node for Flame reave. As well as 15% more elemental melee damage from the enchant weapon skill. Thats 137% more damage. 105.84 x 2.37 = 250.84 damage
However on the training dummy…standing as close as possible i can only rarely get above 200 damage. I typically hit for 130 to 180. I didnt even include the shocks or the 12 phys damage from my weapon. It makes no sense. Why am I hitting for 130? Why cant I get to 250?
Please explain.

Also have 2 points in Dancing flames just in case that has some unintended effect on the damage. 40% increased mana efficiency with 16% reduced wave of fire speed and range.

Moving thread to #bugs.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.