Any plans to improve Shaman class

Hello,

First of all, I know it’s a beta :slight_smile: I’m a big fan of the Diablo 2 Wind druid build. I thought the Shaman class would look like this, but for now, I’m disappointed :frowning:

Are there any plans to improve the shaman class ?

I feel like he doesn’t really have a choice, running totem build (I’m not sure it is a viable end game build) or running on auto-cast mode (keypad) tornado/maelstrom/avalanche/ice thorns.

Improve existing spells (Earthquake, tornado)

New spells ? I’m not a game designer (back-end dev here), but here are some ideas that respect the shaman theme.

• Chain lightning
  • Thunderstorm
  • Tsunami
  • Rift
  • Lava
  • Landslide

Full build running on auto-cast, planned ?
Mana regen dependent, planned ?

Best regards,
Sub.

They did have a thread a while back about us picking a skill for them to revamp next & I think Tornado might have “won”.

Thank you for your message, I hope it will be viable :slight_smile:

However, there is not much choice :frowning:

I also tried to rebuild d2 wind druid when i saw maelstrom and tornado available in LE. Was kinda dissapointed aswell because the ‘‘original’’ playstyle with single cast non stacking maelstrom and tornado didn’t feel good enough here. Tried a physical Tempest Strike/Earthquake last week…also not that happy with. For now i stick to Werebear and Totem builds. Balancing and more viable builds will come

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.