Any Alluvion builds yet?

Working on a shaman build to use it for.
Tbh not goin to be ready till patch drop with the gig changes the the preview we saw today. it would quickly be irrelevant lol

1 Like

What do you have in mind :nerd_face:

I got another idea that might work:

Druid

Ice thorns - crit, on hit, sundering thorns on hit, convert to physical
swipe - ats, crit, crit multi, scale with attunement
fury leap - crit Multi, area, ats, dmg
earthquake - frenzy/ats, haste, maximum Minimum aftershocks+doublecast and 200% Avalanche on aftershock
werebear

Druid tree: max Tremor, briarskin, ice thorn when hit - take all crit and physical dmg/spell dmg nodes
Idols: Avalanche on melee hit

With items and passives, that is over 800% crit Chance, which turns every 5% base into 45%. Ice thorns will have 90%+ crit Chance.
On hit Chances: 50% ice thorns, 30% Tremor, 10% thicket blades.
Overall crit Multi at over 350% with swipe buff; leap over 500% with guaranted crit.

We have 28% avalance on melee hit Chance and earthquake provides mass-avalance when out of werebearform. Alternatively I might specc the Avalanche tree instead for bigger area and doublecast on crits. Attack Speed About 100%, dont know About werebear form.

So I havnt checked the werebear tree for synergies, but the Theory Sounds - as Always - very promising :smiley:

Was going through my endless stash of duplicate uniques and saw this…

Seems like its asking to be paired with Alluvion… just a thought…

Yeah thought the same. Do the orbs themselves deal damage actually?

My problem with this unique so far was choosing shaman gives 10 att, and getting Int (which really doesn’t add anything to shaman as a whole?) costs affix slots. Stacking both seems useless, so trying to keep them low the way to go(?)

Honestly no idea on the water orbs doing damage. As I said I found it gathering dust in my stash and have never actually used it :wink:

That matching att with int seems to be its “negative” but I am guessing that there is a trick to it somewhere…

Sometimes wonder what the designers of the uniques had in mind when they think them up… May have to ask Boardman one day :wink:

The trick is not using att - or what u mean? :stuck_out_tongue:

That Ucenui’s Sphere may have gotten worse. Attunement seems kinda bad now.

I would disagree alot.

Attunement feels great on my Erasing Strike VK now. Gives me more Erasing Strikes in quick succession before being oom.
Feels more smooth than ever.

The same shoudl apply to any shaman high mana cost builds(avalache/earthquake)

The old “elemental protection” was nice, but with the new system ele resis is the easiest resistance to come by, by far.

1 Like

Each point only gives 2 mana. That seems REAL bad. How much attunement (and investment by extention) do you need to get an extra cast?

You actually don’t need that much, since you can go into negative mana in LE.

Besides that Attunement does scale the dmg of your skills, like all other attributes.

I surely do not build it “just for the mana”, it’s just a nice extra, way more desired for all my builds that use it, than resistances.

That would be 30 points of Attunement for enough mana for an additional cast of Erasing Strike (less if you have any mana efficiency).

Edit: That said, Erasing Strike can get up to 200% mana efficiency bringing the cost down to a relatively paltry 20.

I tried with shaman again (earthquake and other stuff)… and came to a finding:

Spellblade is perfect for this sword.

→ the new fire stick melee skill for added dmg / guaranted crit on “higher than 10 mana casT”, and instead of flame reave, you will be using shatter strike (tripple cast / +200% crit Multi when using a sword nodes).

The new fire melee skill will be turned to lightning Damage, and besides the guaranted crit and more dmg for shatter strike, spec more dmg/ attack Speed / static charge on hit - and rest into +2 charges for a total of 6, and some crit/critmulti per charge) = get 12 static charge / hit and reasonable damage for itself. One can get reasonable +melee lightning with the 6 charge Bonus, enchant weapon and passives to kill the trash, and shatter the big foes.

The passive tree will turn shatter strike into even more death.

Ucenuis Sphere will boost boths damage. This means int and att should be low; therefor, Maybe a high resist / high life build with some leech from passives/Idols/skill tree (theoretically big damage anyway).

Add enchant weapon and static. Add whatever 5th skill to the mixture…

And this sword could actually be usable. Since its melee focused, the lame 56 adaptive spell dmg would do its Job for the static pulses to further kill trash (and look good while doing so).

Gotta Level a spellblade asap :scream:

Would maybe also go a good way with these uniques

Huge elemental leech; huge melee crit Bonus. Shatter strike → over 500% critmuli :scream:

That phys resist on Suloron’s Step though…

Ive been trying to see if there’s a feasible way to counter that -100% phys resist. Its a lot of affixes lost for damage, etc. Just don’t know.

the way you sound so confident that this will work makes me wish I had a spellblade alt that I could convert to test it…

there really are so many interesting sounding builds to try out and I especially love ones that capitalise on uniques (and there are so few of them).

I’ve been thinking about the phys loss. What I came up with, was to maybe reject static for teleport and specc into the defensive buffs + longer buff duration, and go with flame ward and spec for dmg reduction, longer duration, some ward. And instead make fire stick melee more deadly.

But any ways, there’s 5 available pieces. If there is 5x5 set affix physical/Void, that’s 125%.

Elemental resist goes high trough unique relic+sword+chest already.

I would then try get CSA, poison/Necrotic and then see if the rest can be utilized for some moar dmg. The leech should be high, and we just need to survive enough to leech!

Spellblade will probably be the next in line xD

Looking at tunklab, it really does seem like this is a SpellBlade weapon (ignoring the Sphere for now) - just based on skills:

Mana Strike does lightning & builds mana
Firebrand links with Mana Strike, can be made lightning & generates ward
Shatter Strike is a semi nuke in Cold.
Flame Reave is a nuke that can be made lightning & benefits from melee bonuses…
And then maybe Teleport or Static (more lightning) for some movement.

Only thing that doesnt really sync that well is the adaptive spell damage… No idea if this is feasible (or even possible point wise) without building a spellblade, but it really does seem like its worth a try.

It’s a pity the tidal wave does so little damage. It looks nice enough but could be given a big buff to it’s hit damage.

Yah… maybe even if it just had a chance to apply a matching aliment instead of damage - chill or shock… something useful.

What makes it actually worthwhile is the -+adaptive. Any titanblade with a +9% Melee Crit and +lightning/cold Melee will Probably do better overall. My feeling

But maybe a triple +200% Crit multi guaranteed Crit shatter will do it :stuck_out_tongue:

The good thing is, Elemental dmg affix and the Sphere actually boost both elements, and I think any Melee spell does use all Melee elements for its dmg Calc anyways?

Too bad MP isn’t up yet. 4 man spellblade party!