An Idea I think we all can get behind

Aunt Carol? Is that you?

My whole extended family live in Oconomowoc.

We are genetically pre-disposed to hate the Dallas Cowboys (Jeeze hey…don’tcha know)

Nope, but ironically enough, I also have an Aunt Carol (who lives in California).

I have one aunt in Milwaukee, my mother, sister, and nephew out in the country northwest of Milwaukee, and a brother and niece in the suburbs of Madison. I moved out of that general area back when I was in college.

I want pokemons to follow me, and “throw pokeball” animations.

Never been a big fan of sports, unless woman is a sport, then, summon ‘em army and catch’ em all :smiley:

Don’t let Katalaeia hear you say that.

Can’t tell if serious…

As for nfl/nhl/etc jerseys for minions, I’m down.

Also, obligatory go chiefs!

1 Like

I’m not sure where you get your expertise on playing with balls, but here are some snippets from the world wide web:

The history of ball sports extends across countless cultures throughout recorded history. Solid archaeological records of ball sports reach back as early as 1600 BC.

Some form of ball game is portrayed on early Egyptian monuments. Even among the [Romans] who disliked participatory sports, ball play was extremely popular. The Roman baths set aside apartments for ball play, and many gentlemen had ball courts in their private villas. The ancient Roman ball was usually made of leather strips sewn together and filled with various materials. The smallest, the harpastum, was a hard ball stuffed with feathers. The largest, the follis, contained an air-filled bladder, similar to a modern [football].

The first recorded organized game of ice hockey used a wooden puck , to prevent it from leaving the rink of play. Rubber pucks were first made by slicing a rubber ball, then trimming the disc square. The Victoria Hockey Club of Montreal is credited with making and using the first round pucks , in the 1880s.

As he said, pretty recent. The school I went to was founded ~150 years before the US declaration of independence.

No he said “very” recently :stuck_out_tongue: .

Compared to most of Europe, anything in the US is “very recent” (excluding the native americans, they probably have a reasonable history). It’s all relative.

Well, you both obviously know more about balls than I do.

When he referenced “our history” I assumed he meant “mankind’s” history, since U.S., Canada, and Australia had already been referenced.

1 Like

Nope we can’t all get behind this. This is an even worse idea then wings as cosmetics ^^.

It was a tongue in cheek suggestion my friend.

But the image of all my wraiths decked out in shoulder pads and Green Bay Packer helmets will live on in my dreams.

1 Like

Yeah the idea is nice but I realy don’t want to mix up RL in my games. I play games for fun not to please any agenda if it’s sport, sjw, blm or whatever the hell is wrong with some people ^^. Everything that breaks immersion or is obviously so vogue that it makes me puke will never be bought ^^.

I don’t enjoy sport and I think it’s an amusing idea (though there would likely be licensing fees to pay for any RL sports teams gear).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.