× Media Forum Supporter Packs

Last Epoch Forums

Alpha begins August 21st!

Is the new Download Game Launcher where we download the alpha game?

That Download Windows Launcher button is such an elevator button call troll. Push Push Push Push Push…

I need this Alpha !! ^^

Ppl with money and jobs are casuals. Real gamers don’t have money for alpha’s

Yes, this is indeed where it’ll show up. :slight_smile:

Thanks then i now were to look tomorow ( 8 pm for me need to sleep)^^

Am seeing the Download Launcher placeholder, but it’s not clickable as of yet. Will check back in later. :slight_smile:

Alpha and Supporter Packs still on for today? Seems eerily silent around here from the devs…

download link?=

Yes. Sorry. Very busy making sure that everything will - hopefully - work as expected.

People with alpha access will find the download links on their profile page.

[quote quote=9709]

Psomm wrote:
Alpha and Supporter Packs still on for today? Seems eerily silent around here from the devs…
Yes. Sorry. Very busy making sure that everything will – hopefully – work as expected.
wyrmax wrote:
download link?=
People with alpha access will find the download links on their profile page.[/quote]

Thanks for the update Sarno, looking forward to it – keep us posted.

wait we have to pay to play?

Hello,
I normally have Alpha access and yet I do not have a download link on my profile page.

[quote quote=9713]Hello,
I normally have Alpha access and yet I do not have a download link on my profile page.[/quote]

Alpha is not available yet for those who are confused. It should be released at some point today.

[quote quote=9714]

krazydaft wrote:
Hello,
I normally have Alpha access and yet I do not have a download link on my profile page.
Alpha is not available yet for those who are confused. It should be released at some point today.[/quote]

Well, there is Karv for example already playing it on Twitch:

https://www.twitch.tv/karvarousku

So seems for like its up?

Last Epoch will not be a Free To Play game.

The alpha will not be freely distributed in the way that pre-alpha demos had been.

The alpha hasn’t quite launched yet. We’re currently hoping it’ll be within the next hour. We’re still trying to improve a few things, such as worse than anticipated download speeds in Europe.

That is the pre-alpha demo; it’s an old build you can find on our Discord.

Thx for the information, really looking forward to the Alpha Launch :slight_smile:

I cant wait to play Alpha, Im getting more and more anxious!
Looking forward to play and keep up the good work

waited the hole day its 23:17 pm for me right now and finnaly the packs are there … and then i see that i would ve to buy alpha access for 50 bucks for a game that costs later on just 10?! thats sadly kinda pissin me off right now