After the monolith's end

I’m stuck in the nothing and I must restart the game.

https://imgur.com/a/YkPBrAC

2 times in 3 monolith…

Sorry about this! We included a potential fix in 0.7.7d, but I see that more work is needed. We haven’t had this issue occur internally yet, so your log file would help us look into this.

Thanks!

Happend to me today as well. Also the second time I entrered the smeltning instance (can’t rememeber the exact name) in the Amoury, my character was running in place and everything around me was black.

Hi,

this is my log.
Player.log (3.2 MB) Player-prev.log (765.9 KB)

happened to me maybe be 5 times for like 15+ monolith, a little be frustrating, especially because its the moment or you loot the chest. I can myself use the portal in th
is state and play straight away, I doesn’t need to restart the game

Hope youll find the problem quickly

I can use portal too but the chest is definitively loose. If I use the portal for coming back I fall in the same bug.

I just had this same issue. Missed out on the chests, though I’m only mid level so that’s not a big deal. I could still portal back to town but the area still wouldn’t load when I returned. I did another timeline, got to the end, and the same thing happened again.

I’d love to upload a log, but my current player.log is 720MB(???), and the player-prev.log is slightly too big to upload here, and I don’t know what’s safe to cut out of it.

yep just happened to me as well just now

Something’s definitely going wrong there… If you compress the log file into a .zip it should become drastically smaller (text is easy to compress). You will likely need to use a file sharing site still, however.

I did have the game open in the background for a while, so I dunno, maybe that was it. Anyway, I’ve super compressed the files, so hopefully it’s readable and there’s something helpful in there somewhere. I’ve got them backed up just in case.

logs.zip (3.7 MB)

Hey everyone, we’ve included another fix for this in 0.7.7f. Please update the game and let us know if it helps! If you’re still having the issue please upload your log file again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.