Activatable Abilities for Companions

I think that we could have the potential instant cast nodes too. They would probably need a slight downside like increased mana cost or cooldown because the cast time is part of the current cost.

I like this idea a lot. Seems this would give the nice balance you seem to be looking for with differentiating the class from the Acolyte. Also theme wise it makes sense that some pets would take it upon themselves to do their skills without being asked. A better trained pet for lack of a better way I can think of saying it.

I’m very early into this build since it was my second and I decided to try a third since I wasn’t sure I liked the class. I usually don’t like a class that clutters up an already limited skill bar with mainly always on type skills. I like the way Grim Dawn does it where you have a second bar where you can put permanent buffs or called pets on it while having your main skill bar for active abilities. But also understand this game is built to have the player make more difficult choices in choosing which skills to have active in a build.

I’ll need to get back to this build to give it a better chance to grow on me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.