Acolyte Necromancer Minion Army Leveling Guide

Acolyte Necromancer Minion Army Leveling Guide

Hi Folks, Nas here. I started making youtube videos a few weeks ago to showcase leveling guides for new players or players new to the different subclasses in Last Epoch. My guides are to help players achieve their first build of a subclass and to help eliminate the struggles of trying to figure out what skills to level and when to level. Also to help know what passives to take and when to take them. Along with gearing & crafting. This is my Leveling Guide for the Necromancer Minion Army build. Please feel free to check it out and any of the other leveling guides I currently have.
Thank you
Nas

3 Likes

I had to stop watching, this was painful. Please learn how to get to the point- this could be a 5 minute video instead of 50.

1 Like

Thank you for your feed back. Please keep in mind that this is a leveling guide for new players. There are also time stamps in the description. Not to mention, I had a request for more info in my videos. Regardless, I appreciate the feed back.

1 Like

Detailed leveling videos/builds are always good.
Have not seen it whole as my time is limited these last days but some random parts i have watched gave me a good feeling.
Would be also nice to have a subsections with recommendations for where to put your points and what skills to use at different level phase, like 1-20, 20-40, 40-60, etc…
I know a lot more effort is required for that but most new players are struggling there and not after lvl 70-80 where they can have the final results from each build.

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestion. I do mention at what level you get the required skills and at what level you will specialize those skills. I also mention the point placement in the order they show be placed, but I do not mention what level to place each point. However, as long as you are following the guide as you level and utilize the time stamps for each specialized skill, then the guide should be on point.
I will try to see if I can incorporate a sub-level into the guides in the future. Currently it takes me about 3-5 hours to edit a regular 30 min guide. This guide took a little longer because I was trying to add more info per a request on a previous video. Also, it take me about a week to gather info for the video because I actually level a new character with every guide, that way I can see for myself that each skill I recommend and the point placement do work while leveling. If there are any struggles during the leveling process, I am able to tweak points placement to make leveling better, that way you (new player) does not become under powered during the leveling process.
I do want to add more info about crafting at different levels, but this adds more info which adds more time to the video. So i try to keep gear generalized right now, unless there is something specific the is needed for the build.
Anyway, Thank you for checking out my video and feel free to check out others on my channel. Also, Thank you for your suggestion. I will do my best to try to incorporate it in my videos.
Happy Hunting

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.