A New Idea for a Druid Channeling Skill,

Nature’s Wrath,
A skill that when channeled for 3 seconds sets the ground filled with spores, and while the spores exist are counted as minions and can be interacted with by enemies, and does nothing until detonated. After channeling, tapping the Nature’s Wrath key will detonate the spores and deal aoe poison/phys damage over time.

It’s kinda a nice idea, but 3 seconds is a very long time to not be doing any damage (leeching) while being stationary (& easy to hit). If the spores appeared immediately while channelling (longer channel = more spores) that would give the player a choice, do they continue to channel while taking damage or do they stop, do damage & be able to move. Sounds like PoE’s Storm Burst which was an awesome skill.

yeah I was planning on having a node in the tree that would allow you to swap into a mode like that, thats why I love LE, there is a way to make anything function. Thanks for responding! This is a series of primalist channeling skill Ideas I was challenged to make. Video will be out soon. Thanks, Apprentice Corner

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.