250k Crit Erasing Strike Void Knight 7.10

Video

Build Overview

Pros
  • Huge DPS area
  • High Damage
Cons
  • Mana heavy, but if you like using rive its not a Con.
  • Slow attacks

Updates

• Initially posted November 27th 2020. Build is currently viable for 0.7.10(a/b/c)

Passives

Sentinel
Void Knight

Skills

Erasing Strike
Lunge
Anomaly
Rive
Abyssal Echoes

Idols

First idol shows is one you want first, the send shown will do if you don’t have 3/4 of the first.

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gear planner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the build video. This gear doesn’t have to be min-maxed and even at only tier 1 affixes will still be good. I also recommend stacking health and vitality before anything else.

Erasing Strike Void Knight Gear Click Here

1 Like

I can’t remember if the “increased XXX for 4s when a skill echoes” effect stacks if you have multiple echoes within the 4s. If it did the Rahyeh idols would be more effective if you could get a more useful suffix (like % void or % melee damage).

The echo damage ones were the best, 4 of those can get you up to 600% increased echo damage which means after you hit with erasing strike, when it comes in next it hits way harder. But yeah idols are up for debate.

Yeah, but that 600% increased is only on ~28% of your hits (100 / 140, assuming you go for all of the echo chance nodes), and that’s added to whatever other % increased you have already. So that’s 600% x 0.28 = 168% increased on average (ignoring any other % increased you have 'cause comparing it to the other idol I assume the rest of the gear/passives/etc is the same).

I don’t think you can get % void or % melee on adorned idols though. :frowning: Though you could get armour shred & life.

If you could get 80% increased on skill echo x4 = 320% increased on average. So you’d have smaller echoes, but much larger hits on average.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.