0.7.9d Werebear Build

Updated werebear, can beat all bosses. In melee range.

1 Like

But are they (not you, the characters) nekkid on masochist? Otherwise @LizardIRL will cry. And you donā€™t want that do you! Do you?

1 Like

Both tears and blood are inevitable on the battlefield

2 Likes

Can you explain which crit stat isnt being shown on the stat chart? You said global crit isnt reported - but when you swipe melee crit chance also goes up? Curious what I need to factor in when min/maxing if something isnt being reported

The crit chance inside of the swipe skill is not reported. I think thats the only one

The Feline hunter passive? I notice my melee crit chance improve with using swipe as the tooltip reads?

A node in a skill would only affect the figures on the character screen if it says it gives ā€œglobal crit of x seconds after using the skillā€, which feline hunter does.

Maybe Iā€™m missing something here, thenā€¦ Because that means the critical strike increase is logged, then?

Is the ā€œnot reportedā€ crit chance referred to the swipe crit chance? Assuming its higher then melee crit chance?

Iā€™m not sure what boardman was thinking. Normally, stats inside a skill (like crit chance or crit multi) arenā€™t shown on the stat screen since they only affect the skill and arenā€™t global. However that particular node is giving global crit chance (for 4 s after using swipe) so it should affect the stat screen.

Me neither

2 Likes

Hi,

Sorry if this is dumb (I suck at theory crafting), but why donā€™t you take the ā€œ%increased spell damage when you have an active totemā€ on the idols ?
I understand that it is a little conditional, but not that much as the totems seem to have a good uptime, and as far as I know the spell damage is higher.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.