0.7.9 - New Monolith - Cant complete the "Cleanse the _____ forge" levels

This is regarding the new monolith (level 55 one). Not all the time, but I would say 25-50% of the time, I get to the forge that needs to be “cleansed” (not always the same type of forge either, but more frequently on the “soul” forge) , kill ALL enemies, and that doesn’t complete the quest. I have to TP out and lose my progress. This has happened on multiple different characters/builds…

I have the same issue as well, monolith is unplayable for me as this generally happens within the first 10 echoes and I have to restart. For me its the outcast camp quests and random Forge quests not completing and just leaving you there in a null state with no choice but to start over.

Same here. Happened twice to me. I once glitched through the floor of the map and found the last monster there and I could kill it. That completed the map, but of course I couldn’t get out and had to leave the game. That gave me the impression, that this is the issue here: At least one monster of the forge spawns outside of the map.

Sorry about this! Could you please upload a screenshot of where this is happening and include your log file?

Forge encounters are generally working, but it sounds like there are some places in particular where a bug is happening. Screenshots will make it much faster for us to find the issue. Thanks!

I don’t have screenshots from when the bug happened to me, but I found the locations, where it occured. The first time it was in the Festering Sewers and I guess it was a Chitin Forge. I glitched through the floor right by the chest. The second map was Fallen Harbour. (see images)

Maps

ive encountered two similar problems; any echo during “the black sun” in wich i have to kill the husk of elder pannion is uncompletable for me due to the same problem as described by khoul above.
second one is during the first quest echo of “blood, frost and death”, after defending either one of the wengari chieftains it is impossible to progress further since i cant interact with the chieftains.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.