0.7.8 stash tabs feedback

First of all, thank you for the good work on the stash tabs! They’re amazing!

My suggestions to improve it further:

1. Please enlarge the font size. They’re too small and a bit hard to read.

2. Please allow us to rearrange categories and tabs within categories.

e.g. At the moment my Idol tabs are like this: Acolyte - Primalist - Sentinel - Mage - Acolyte. Ideally I want to rearrange it so it can be Acolyte - Acolyte - Primalist - Sentinel - Mage.

1. Related to point 2, please also enable dragging tabs into other categories. I’m aware we can move them to other categories using the dropdown menu, but I think dragging is more intuitive.
6 Likes

I’d like to be able to scroll through the tabs with the arrow keys.

I love the new stash system. well done EHG :slight_smile:

About point two. You can rename each stash tab, so no need to move them. Rename them then just transfer all the items. Doesn’t take long to do it.

I had 6 stash tabs totally full. Can’t remember how many I have now 30-35ish. spread over 7 categories. Took me about an hour to sort. My problem was buying 20 stash tabs before realising you could add categories, so had to move them all, bar two which I left in general as a quick dump stuff!

But adding a means to move each stash tab up or down in the categories would be nice. Will save a lot of time in the future if I need to add a new stash tab.

It takes a really long time if you have a lot of tabs.

1 Like

That’s why I added

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.