[0.7.10][ActionRPG] Rive/Shield Bash Tank. Almost Unkillable!

Please note; I did not create this build. This is simply a small written guide that is useful for having open on a spare monitor in order to copy the build exactly. Please direct any questions related to the build towards the original creator (link found in the credits section).

Updates

• This write up was originally posted on the 04/11/2020 and is currently viable for patch 0.7.10(a/b/c)

Passives

Sentinel
Forge Guard
Paladin

Skills

Holy Aura
Rive
Shield Bash
Shield Rush
Sigils of Hope

Idols

As you can see this build is quite variable when it comes to idols. Look for Increased Sigils of Hope duration first then mix and match Armour Shred on Melee Hit, Block Effectiveness, & Melee Damage when a Skill Echoes

Gear

Below is a Tunklab Gearplanner link that has been put together from the gear shown in the original build creators video. This gear may may not be min-maxed correctly but should give you a basic idea on how to get started.

Gearplanner Link

Video

Credits

• ActionRPG is the original creator of this build, all credit for skill choices, gear choices etc go to them.
  • Myself. I took the time to collect screenshots, create the gear link and put this post together from the above video. I have the permission of the original video creator to make this post. If you would like me to do the same for your videos, please reach out to me on the forum :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.