0.4.9.3 Windowed UI concerns

First of all, I think the game has great potential, especially for time travel scenarios.

I mainly play in a windowed environment. I have twice killed the game due to the game’s use of an X as an in-game window close button. I would suggest that you do the following to prevent that from happening in the future:

1. Create a hook so that when a player clicks on the X for the game window, it comes up and asks if they really want to close the game window.

2. It might be better to use a button that says CLOSE on the bottom of the window to differentiate it from the game window close button.

Also, just a note: I have had issues with hatchets/axes getting “stuck” in my character inventory (not being used as a weapon). They usually get stuck in the bottom left hand corner of the inventory. I see it, but the game doesn’t seem to recognize it is there. This isn’t a complaint, I just thought you might want to know.

Thanks again.

Thank you so much for the feedback; I have to admit that I’ve never actually tried Last Epoch in Windowed mode. I’ll try it on both Windows and Linux in the next 24 hours, then bring up your feedback and my own impressions to the team.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.